Provides mechanical and electrical assembly of components and finished goods and completes all related paperwork.
Daavlin is a leading manufacturer of phototherapeutic products world-wide. Our mission is to provide effective and convenient treatments for sufferers of psoriasis, vitiligo, and eczema. This drives everything we do, from how we design and build our products to our unparalleled standard of customer service. It even influences how and who we hire. We are proud of our tradition of innovation and compassion in the field of phototherapy and our commitment to an inspiring, collaborative, and fulfilling work culture.
Essential duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Assembling components and products.
- Powder Coating.
- Packaging products.
- Participating in scheduled production meetings as needed.
- Assisting with technical training of all new employees and existing employees as required.
The skills and experience you'll need:
- 2 + years working in a related position
- Attention to detail
- Communication skills - verbal and written
Why It’s Great to Be a Daavlin Employee:
Our brightest ideas come from within our own walls. Every employee is valued and challenged to bring their very best to work every day. Our inspiration comes from our customers and every decision is made with their well-being in mind. We are proud of what we do and nothing excites us more than knowing that people all over the world are leading healthier lives because of our efforts. Taking care of our employees matters to us, too. We want everyone at Daavlin to live their best life—at work or at play.
- Comprehensive Healthcare Plan: Daavlin offers a comprehensive and affordable healthcare plan for you and your dependents, including Health, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance.
- Personal Time Off: Daavlin’s generous paid time off policy includes vacation, sick and holiday pay. We even treat your birthday like a holiday!
- Access to 401k Plan: Join our 401k plan and start saving for your retirement. Daavlin reserves the option to contribute to your plan on an annual profit-sharing basis.
- Short and Long Term Disability: You’ll need this for those unexpected (or expected) life events to make sure you and your family are supported while you’re away from work for an extended period of time.
- Fully-Compensated Travel: Our customers are located all over the globe. When you’re asked to travel for us, it’s completely covered. Many of our employees have taken their first trip overseas with Daavlin!
- Fun and Comfortable Work Environment: Daavlin’s offices are spacious, comfortable, and designed for both collaborative and individual work. We use the latest office tools to connect employees, promote communication, and share ideas. We work hard, but we also have fun—employees love our patio parties, happy hour celebrations, and Daavlin Olympics!